Sunday, May 15, 2011

dream of foxes ..and my friend avery

I had a dream we went to the forest ( me and avery ) Avery lost 2 of your pet foxes...
We were looking but there was this giant big brown monster it had alot of eyes. and looked like a lunch bag but dangerous if it is possible.and Avery started fighting it...because coud'nt find your foxes...
we found the other two you had four foxes in total when we petted them the fur was super soft but we didn't know what to do ..so we tried to find the other two
one was cought up in this ...web it was all tangles it was sad and we got it free ..but there was one left...one wee foxit was purple and white but the squre eyed monster kept trying to get us but you fought it... We finally got the last fox pet.. and the monster disappeared.
.We both left the forest
with the four pets..you had a stick you were fighting the square eyed monster with

I dont know why I dreamt thsi but ti was like a book/story

D

No comments:

Post a Comment